To be the most Professional Institution in Corporate Governance and Public Administration.
The object for which the Institute is established and incorporated is the promotion and advancement of the efficientadministration of commerce, industry and public affairs by the continued development of the study and practice of Corporate Governance, Corporate Secretaryship, Finance and Administration of Public, Private and Non–governmental establishments.
- To develop and promote the professional ideals, standards, ethics and code of conduct and the interests of the Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
- Encourage potential Chartered Secretaries and Administrators to acquire professional qualification, and organise continuing education programmes and refresher courses for the profession.
- To develop and promote the professional ideals, standards, ethics and code of conduct and the interests of the Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Create opportunities for social interaction, communication, and solidarity among the members.
- Establish students’ section for the encouragement and development of student activities.